cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Week in Review provided by HPE Helion- Building Strong Partnerships

HaleyC

HPE News

welcome.PNG

Last week HPE and Partners gathered in Boston for the Annual Global Partner Conference, that was kicked off with Kerry Bailey, SVP HPE, welcoming partners to the conference and excited them with what was in store for the rest of the event. Tuesday Meg Whitman took the general stage to present Hewlett Packard Enterprise' three s core themes: Growth, profitability, innovation and focusing investments in the core, edge and cloud. Partnerships were annoucned and Dell EMC marketing tactics were laughed at. The event was a success and created alot of buzz online. Below are some headline announcements from the event. 

HPE: Come on in, cool cloud kids, we won't compete with you – unlike *cough* Dell

DSM Offers New Secure Managed Hybrid and Private Cloud Solutions

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Marks 2016 Global Partner Conference with Introductions Designed for Accelerated Channel Growth

Zerto Provides Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Capabilities for HPE Helion CloudSystem

HPE Partner Power: Driving Game-Changing Business Outcomes For Customers

HPE Expands Channel Partner Program, Doubles Down on SDN

Multi Cloud on Your Terms: HPE Helion CloudSystem 10 is Available Today

Meg Whitman CEO at HPE calls out OCSL as a leading partner. Watch the video played at HPE GPC with OCSL Chairman, Martin Hess. 

MIcehlle Bailey, Chief Research Office at 451 Research presented insight to partners who want to move from traditional reselling to service based at a cloud growth session during the event.  A frequent question that was asked at HPE Global Partner Conference was the difference between cloud models, especially hybrid and multi-cloud. Bobby Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer at HPE Cloud, decided to define the differnet clouds. Here is the full blog.

Weekly Blog Recap

largcloudeconomicse.png

How to Derive Your Own Quick Cost Comparison

aircraft-take-off-123028_1920.jpg

Stackato Evangelism: Part Three Taking off with Stackato

microsoft.PNG

Introduction to Azure Stack: Power of Azure in your Datacenter

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access 

cs10_blog-banner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more