Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your guide to cloud content at 5th Annual HP Software Gov’t Summit

Stephen_Spector

GovSummitBanner2015.jpg

On April 7 HP is hosting the 5th Annual HP Software Government Summit at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. This is your opportunity to meet with Cloud experts to get your toughest questions answered.

Experience the next generation of Government IT

Increase innovation, remove silos, and transform services with the New Style of IT

If you are in IT, you are probably feeling the pressure to adopt Cloud and BYOD, rationalize application portfolios, improve cyber security, and turn Big Data into increased productivity and glean actionable intelligence. While these demands may seem difficult, you will need to achieve these innovations in period of dramatically increased budgetary and programmatic IT Oversight.

With these pressures you need to ask yourself, "how can your IT department help any more when you are already giving 110 percent?" How do you institute programs, devise metrics, and field tools that significantly improve outcomes? You'll need better insights and smarter tactics to accomplish this. At the fifth annual HP Software Government Summit, you will have the opportunity to find out how some of your peers are achieving these goals today.

At this event, HP is hosting a cloud track; Pragmatic adoption of Cloud in Federal Government with HP Helion with four breakout sessions:

• 10:15 – 11:15
    • Transform government service delivery and streamline operations with HP Helion Private Cloud solutions: Bobby Patrick, CMO, HP Helion
  • 11:15 – 12:15
    • Balancing Security and Risk in a Cloud-Connected Enteprise: Anil Karmel, Founder & CEO, C2Labs
  • 1:45 – 2:45
    • What does the future hold for Hybrid Cloud in the Federal Government? Panel Discussion: Sam Ceccola, HP DoD CTO / James Bond, Cloud Chief Technologist / Aaron Goltzman, Sr. Manager Accenture Federal / Jimmie Neighbors, Director, Pure Integration / Bobby Patrick, CMO, HP Helion / Moderator: Sujit Mohanty, Cloud Chief Technologist
  • 2:45 – 3:45
    • Achieving Value with HP Helion CloudSystem Enterprise: Jimmie Neighbors, Director, Pure Integration

Event Registration is still open.

For more information, watch @hpgov and #HPGS15.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Comments
Matt the Great

how is a software summit not on podcast?

am i missing something?

Stephen_Spector

Matt the Great:

I am unaware of the plans around this event in terms of taping or live streaming the talks. I have sent your feedback to the event team to be aware of this issue.

Stephen Spector

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more