Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your questions about HP Helion Rack answered

Stephen_Spector

When we launched HP Helion Rack last month, we knew you’d have questions.

Yes. HP Helion Rack is based on OpenStack® and Cloud Foundry.

Yes. HP Helion Rack blends cloud management software with industry leading infrastructure.

Yes. HP Helion Rack helps enterprise IT departments build, test, and deploy cloud-native apps.

But that’s not all there is to know about our pre-tested, pre-configured, and pre-tuned private cloud solution. We recently hosted a CrowdChat where we fielded questions about HP Helion Rack.

Ernesto Pellegrino of 1CloudRoad hosted the online forum. Anyone could ask anything. For example, what is the primary use case for HP Helion Rack? What makes HP Helion Rack different? Does HP Helion Rack require HP expertise on site? Check out the CrowdChat and find the answers to these questions and others.

For those of you who like a nice video demonstration of HP Helion Rack we also hosted a Cloud Online Meetup:

Still have questions about HP Helion Rack? Contact one of our sales experts.  

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more