Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
HP 9000 and HP e3000 Servers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imbeded Web console

BR685817
Occasional Visitor

Imbeded Web console

On August 1, 2001, the then L-Class (now rp54XX) server models rolled from a SAS embedded core I/O (A6696A) to a "GSP" (Guardian Service Processor) embedded core I/O (A6696B). The core I/O product is a required, factory integrated (0D1) component that is nested to every rp54XX server.
One of the benefits of rolling from a SAS to GSP embedded core I/O is that the GSP core I/O includes "Secure Web Console" functionality, thus eliminating the need for the external secure web console. I cannot find any documentation on how to configure the web console on these devices. Any one know
let me talk to stupid!!
1 REPLY
BR627460
Frequent Advisor

Re: Imbeded Web console

Check out the following link for details.

Cheers

George

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0xf7f869b1e860d511abcd0090277a778c,00.html

An expert is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. Think if you match that description before you tick those damn boxes!