Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worth

John Gonzalez_1
Occasional Visitor

Worth

Hello everyone I have a HP 3000 model 922lx it has a 2563 HP printer and comes with all its dummy terminals, i was just wondering, how much is it worth because we just got a new system and we plan to sell the hp system and I want to get an idea of how much it is worth.
2 REPLIES
Kelly Tomlinson
Occasional Visitor

Re: Worth

The 922 is not worth the cost to ship it. The 2563 printer is worth more. The printer price will vary depending if it is a 2563A, 2563B or 2563C. I'm sure you have heard this before but you might consider donating it or have a metal scrapper come pick it up.

-Kelly