Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rp7410

Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

rp7410

I am getting the following error when I do a search command.

p0 1/0/0/3/0.6

Error:PDH NVRAM and I/O card NVRAM scsi parameters do not match for path 1/0/0/3/1 search aborted.The scsi parameters for this card must be corrected from the BCH service menu.

I have tried several things to resolve this but I have not had any luck.

Any help will be appreciated.
4 REPLIES
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Re: rp7410

This appears to be a known issue on the rp7410 and under investigation in the labs.
"Downtime is a Crime."
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Let me clarify my last statement, it appears that the messages can be the result of either incorrect hardware id settings or a PDC issue.

There are a couple conflicting reports stating that there might be a fix in the latest PDC revision.

I hope to have more information on the PDC udpate momentarily.
"Downtime is a Crime."
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

Thank you for your help.I went to the service menu and set my scsi to defaults and it took care of this error
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

Thanks
Jon