Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
HP 9000
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a DTC 16IX box which is conected to a Eternet Lynksys 8 por workgrou hub. That is plugged into a wireless router. I had someone work on my pc network and ever since then, I cannot get signed on to the HP3000 over the network. Do these connecti...
Posted to:
Original author:
I need to understand how to interpret results using the ioscan function. The HP document, Configuring HP-UX for Peripherals, was helpful, but doesn't seem to answer how to read the ioscan H/W Path results properly. Using the HP-UX I/O Scan command, w...
Posted to:
Original author:
Using the HP-UX I/O Scan command, we receive the apparent hardware configuration from Cell to CCA installed in I/O Chassis with IP settings. However, we do not understand the numbering sequence that identifies the component callout. For example, 0/0...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have a console 700/96 connected to an rp3410, and unwittingly the console is set in "mp login" and I think for that reason I can not log in. How do I get back in the "login / password"? thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a 9000/871/D370 server and it needs more memory. I need to know what is the maximum amount of memory I can put in it. Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
I have L-Class systems on o/s 11.0 in the field. We have previously setup the L-Class systems with a modem connected to the w cable in the port labeled remote with a 9 to 25 pin modem cable using the HP Support Link, the MultiTech Modem, and an AT...
Posted to:
Original author:
The reason could be the old firmware of this "ILO" (better call it MP). However, there is no benefit in using the GUI, better simply do ssh to the MP.
Posted to:
Original author:
STM can be used to display FRU information, but is dependant on the hardware. The components in question need to have a FRUI ID EEPROM in order for this info to be displayed. I dont have an N4000 to test this on for you, but its easy enough to run. #...
Posted to:
Original author:
Here you go: - size: bigger than a breadbox, but smaller than a Leibert (though not by much) - weight: 'bout a 1/4 ton - power consumption: invest in energy stock OK, so maybe your looking for facts not opinion. I can attach another doc showing simil...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors