108809 솔루션
새 메시지

Where can i get PHCO_40381 11.31 patch file for hpux1131

Silvea
비정기 기여자

Where can i get PHCO_40381 11.31 patch file for hpux1131

I have a problem that when I install OracleDatabase 11gr2, I got this problem

this is an error message

runInstaller Fails with “An internal error occurred within cluster verification framework "

So I'd like to get "PHCO_40381" for hp-UX 11.31, Where can I get PHCO_40381 11.31 patch file?

Please Help me ㅜ..ㅜ

1 응답 1
EvelynMatso
임시 방문객

Re: Where can i get PHCO_40381 11.31 patch file for hpux1131

Hy there i can see your post and i have some suggestion for you

To obtain this patch, you should follow these steps:

1. HP Support Center: The best place to find and download HP-UX patches is through the official HP Support Center (now part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise support portal). You will need an active support contract or a valid HPE account to access the patch downloads.

2. Search for the Patch: Once you have access to the HP Support Center, use the search feature to find the specific patch "PHCO_40381" for HP-UX 11.31.

3. Download and Apply: After locating the patch, download it to your HP-UX system. Follow the instructions provided by HPE for applying the patch to your system.

4. Verify Compatibility: Before applying the patch, ensure Tell Happy Star Survey that it is compatible with your specific version of HP-UX 11.31 and the OracleDatabase 11gr2 installation.

5. Backup and Test: It's essential to take a full backup of your system before applying any patches. Also, consider testing the patch in a non-production environment first to ensure it doesn't introduce any unexpected issues.

Thanks and regards

EvelynMatson