5102 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 3.1.3 MU1 and Inserv GUI 4.5.0 and 4.5.1

Mark Smithers
Regular Advisor

3.1.3 MU1 and Inserv GUI 4.5.0 and 4.5.1

Hey everybody - hope you are all well.

Has anyone else had issues with the GUI, versions 4.5.0 and 4.5.1 after they upgraded to 3.1.3 MU1?

For example, in 4.5.0, I have seen issues with Remote Replication setup and configuration over fibre links (dual site - not three way replication - thats still CLI only as far as I know) and in 4.5.1 it often puts unexported volumes into the exported volumes tab etc.

One thing I've seen in both versions is when logged into two arrays at the same time, going to schedule tasks and trying to setup a compactgpg for example, it will not populate the Array dropdown box and thus you cant add a schedule.

I didn't have time to raise support calls when I saw these, but just thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen these or other issues with these versions of the GUI.   This was seen at two seperate Customers with 4 different arrays

1 REPLY 1
Marc0
Advisor

Re: 3.1.3 MU1 and Inserv GUI 4.5.0 and 4.5.1

>One thing I've seen in both versions is when logged into two arrays at the same time, going to schedule tasks and trying to setup a compactgpg for example, it will not populate the Array dropdown box and thus you cant add a schedule.

(using 4.5.1 and 3.1.3 MU1 with two systems (10400&7400) connected)

Just tried this, Array dropdown populated fine.

Also, unexported and exported volumes show up as expected.