1752754 Members
4485 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

3PAR on node system reporter alert not working

keithsuther

3PAR Change Auditing / Reporting.

Morning All,

We've just had installed a F400 which is currently in the bedding in period before we migrate live data onto it.

I've been tasked with setting up some form of change auditing or reporting so that we can see who has logged in and what (if any) changes have been made.

I've had a good look through the 3PAR InForm management console but can see nothing in there.

Is there another utility that i would need to chieve this.?

Regards and thanks in advance for any guidance.

Keith.

5 REPLIES 5
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

Re: 3PAR Change Auditing / Reporting.

The event log. Either from in the IMC, or via the CLI, "showeventlog".

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Is there another utility that I would need to achieve this?

There is System Reporter.

And of course the CLI which has a bunch of show* commands and event logs.

Prakash Singh_1
HPE Pro

Hi,

You can check the HP Guided Troubleshooting Tree for all information related HP 3PAR storage systems.

and Your querry for managing events and alerts can checked in the below link:

http://h20584.www2.hp.com/hpgt/guides/select?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=5047531&lang=en&cc=us

Select the below options: HP 3PAR F-Class Storage Systems › HP 3PAR Software > InForm Operating System

Regards,

PS
To assign points on this post? Click the white Thumbs up below!
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

System Reporter will monitor performance and capacity. For change auditing, see the 'showeventlog' command as stated earlier.

The 3PAR documents can be found at http://hp.com/support/storage. Click on either "3PAR Storage Systems" or "Storage 3PAR Device Management Software". Then click on the desired product. Many manuals are under "HP 3PAR InForm Software". Once at the product, click on "Manuals".

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

yamoo
Occasional Contributor

3PAR on node system reporter alert not working

Hi All,

I have tried to setup the alert as per the guides. I got the report emailed but the alert will not send email. I have look at this several time to ensure i follow the guide but couldnt just figure out what is wrong here. Any one there experienced this issue before?

Thanks.