1752808 Members
6017 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

3PAR Dynamic Optimization

Madand
Occasional Contributor

3PAR Dynamic Optimization

What exactly is 3Par Dynamic Optimization? Where do I find DO in SSMC 3.7 version?

Thanks and Regards
md

3 REPLIES 3
Josh94K
HPE Pro

Re: 3PAR Dynamic Optimization

Hello @Madand 
Hope you are doing well!

Dynamic Optimization

HPE 3PAR Dynamic Optimization is an autonomic storage tiering tool that gives the organization the ability to react quickly to changing application and infrastructure requirements. Used together, these unique 3PAR utilities alleviate the problem of costly and time-consuming Quality of Service (QoS) level optimization, even in the largest and most demanding environments. Dynamic Optimization is also included in the Optimization Suite on HPE 3PAR StoreServ 10000 Storage Systems and in the Data Optimization Software Suite v2 on HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7000 and 7450 Storage

Link to download SSMC 3.7 version

Click on the following link and log in with your Passport account to download SSMC 3.7 https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/auth/login 
should you have any query or need further assistance, please let us know

@Madand   I hope this helps! 
If you feel this was helpful, Please HIT that KUDOS!  thumb below!

Note: "While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company."

Accept or Kudo

I work for HPE.

The "Adaptive Optimization" can be found in SSMC under "Storage Optimization":

"Primera & 3PAR SSMC" -> "show all" ->"Adaptive Optimization".

If the "Adaptive Optimization" does not show up under "show all" , then your system is missing the "Adaptive Optimization" license. (You can check the installed licenses at "Primera & 3PAR SSMC"->"Systems"-><select your array>, click on "Overview" and then "Licences".

Hope that helps!

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Josh94K
HPE Pro

@Madand Hope you are doing well!

Just checking in to see if you have any further questions on Dynamic Optimization. !,
if Yes, please let us know, else you may close this forum post as Solved

@Madand Hope, I was able to answer your query. 
If you feel this was helpful, Please HIT that KUDOS!  thumb below!

Note: "While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company."

Accept or Kudo

I work for HPE.