1753259 Members
5417 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 3PAR7200-Certificate Expired This connections is untrusted

Soni_H
Occasional Contributor

3PAR7200-Certificate Expired This connections is untrusted

Another issue we are facing with our 3PAR console. We intermittently keep getting this message "Certificate Expired This connections is untrusted". It suddenly goes away and come back. Not pattern seen. Any ideas what might cause it and how to fix it.

4 REPLIES 4
Dardan
Trusted Contributor

Is it on SSMC that you get the error? Have you checked the 3PAR certificate expiry date?

The showcert command will give you a view of the array's certificate and the expiration date.
To renew the array's (self-signed) certificate you can use createcert unified-server -selfsigned

Once your certificate is renewed, you'll have to accept it on SSMC by logging to the Administrator Console.

Yes..its is Management console. It is not expired. I had tried these steps before. Will still check again. Let me know if there is any other alternatives also..

Dardan
Trusted Contributor

Is it the SSL/TLS Webcertificate of your SSMC console <https://ssmc-portal:8443/>
Would be easier if you could share a screenshot of the issue.

If there is no real certificate expire issue then better to remove and readd 3PAR to SSMC via adminstrator console. This should fix your issue.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo