1751766 Members
4826 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 3PAR tunesys failed with invalid password

HPESQLGuru
Occasional Advisor

3Par tunsys failed with invalid password

Hi, I have a V400 3Par array and when I run tunesys I get: "Error login failed - Invalid user or password" error,

I added DO license after initial setup, and the user has superuser role. 

Do I need to restart the system for the license to properly activate the tunesys command?

Also looking for the 3Par support number so I can open a ticket..

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: 3PAR tunesys failed with invalid password

>when I run tunesys I get: "Error login failed - Invalid user or password" error,

How about other commands?

>Do I need to restart the system for the license?

No.  You can't serve data if you have to reboot.  What HP 3PAR OS version do you have?

>Also looking for the 3PARsupport number so I can open a ticket..

Have you tried the HPSC?

http://www.hp.com/go/hpsc

Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

Re: 3Par tunesys failed with invalid password

For starters, instead of the 3PAR CLI, try connecting over SSL (for example PuTTY) and see if the command works.
Then, check your InServ firmware 3.1.1-??? against the version of the 3PAR CLI you have installed. I suspect you may need to upgrade your 3PAR CLI installation.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Prakash Singh_1
HPE Pro

Re: 3Par tunsys failed with invalid password

Hi,

For querries HP 3PAR and other HP Storage products you can take a look at the HP Guided troubleshooting tree.

Link for the same is below:

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-905&h_lang=en&h_cc=us&h_product=5044215&h_audience=smb&h_client=s-h-e010-1&h_audiencerestrict=true&lang=en&cc=us

Regards,

PS
To assign points on this post? Click the white Thumbs up below!