1752801 Members
5614 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Error: certificate acceptance needed

indradobrev
Occasional Collector

Error: certificate acceptance needed

Hi, I have an issue with HP 3PAR 7200 server, whereby user encounter error, 'Certification acceptance needed. Suggested the customer run the create self-signed cert command, but it keeps getting errors invalid option unified -server
Is there any other way to resolve this issue?

Your help is much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Dardan
Trusted Contributor

Is the unified-server certificate still valid on your 3PAR array? You can check it by using the command showcert

The following article explains how to create a self-signed certificate https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00076119en_us

To create an custom CA certificate, read the following https://www.storcom.com/implementing-ca-certificates-on-primera-ui/

Hello,

Is that 3PAR recently added to SSMC, but the certificate acceptance pending?

If yes, login to SSMC 'Administrative Console' with SSMC administrator credentials. You will get this option in the SSMC login screen. Select the system to which the certificate acceptance needed. Go to the actions menu and accept the certificate.

Regards,

Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

HuuAn
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

After certificate accepted, it still not connected and show unable to retrived certificates. 

Any idea for this problem. 

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @HuuAn,

Thank you for posting. You might want to consider creating a new topic by utilizing the "New Discussion" button, as this will not only enhance visibility compared to the old topic but also boost your chances of receiving responses from experts.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo