HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1748275 Members
4044 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPE 3PAR StoreServ operations best practice document ?

Server-Support
Super Advisor

HPE 3PAR StoreServ operations best practice document ?

Hi People,

I'm looking for any documentation or website that I can read and follow to know more about 3PAR StoreServ array.

Can anyone please share the resource here ?

I also need to know how to provision a new LUN and presenting it to ESXi server group for new VMFS LUN or Raw Device Mapping as well from the Storage Array perspective. I know how to do it in VMware level but not sure how to do it in HP Storage level.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
1 REPLY 1
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

Re: HPE 3PAR StoreServ operations best practice document ?

You will want to review the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage Concepts Guide. Then look over HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage best practices guide. Finally, the HPE 3PAR VMware ESX/ESXi Implementation Guide covers all the OS-specific topics particular to using your servers with the HPE 3PAR StoreServ storage array.

You may want to skim the HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface Administrator's Manual and have the HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface Reference nearby.

http://h17007.www1.hp.com/us/en/storage/info-library/index.aspx Or search with Google!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo