3036 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Maintenance Update MU3

paymanzox
Advisor

Maintenance Update MU3

Hello eveyone;

I updated our 3par os to version 3.3.1.410 MU2(All mandatory Patch Installed) but  i cannot Upgrate to Mu3.I downloaded all versions for MU3 (By SAID), and none is compatible with my Version.An interesting point for me and of course, my question is here.
Why can not I see the GAor Maintenace Update  version for MU3, if it does not exist at all?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Cali
Honored Contributor

MU3 is also for me not Downloadable over the License Portal, but it is Offered in the Serice Processor as Download.

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
paymanzox
Advisor

What's the solution!

mgo
Visitor

3.3.1 MU3 will be available for download only after it is made GA(General Availability). Till then 3.3.1 MU2 is the default OS that will be available for download.

I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

paymanzox
Advisor

how it is possible. now, i saw we have 8 patch for MU3 ,But 
as you say It must be released after GA Version publish!

qwwqe.JPG

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Indeed a not-ideal situation here... For my 3PAR 7400 I see on InfoSight that MU3 is there, on the software portal MU2 is the most recent one...

With the latest SP version 5.0.5 something I can see MU3 as well and you are able to download it from there through InfoSight. While the HPE 3PAR support engineer who installed the latest patches from MU2 on my system told me to wait a bit with MU3 since there are some known 'challenges' with it....

*confused*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !