1752323 Members
5344 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SSMC 3.7 Saturation and scores

Mvhkbc
Advisor

SSMC 3.7 Saturation and scores

Did have some issues with showing saturation graphs in SSMC 3.6 dashbord. It did show a grapg with comment only .. "no saturated systems" .Don't know what happened, but after install SSMC 3.7 , the problem was solved. I do get the graphs again. But only staturation (%) not the score value (value 0 to 10)  . Did it disappeare ?

Knipsel.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

Re: SSMC 3.7 Saturation and scores

@Mvhkbc 

Is it not showing under "Analytics" section?

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo
Mvhkbc
Advisor

No scores in Analytics or advanced analytics, only Perecent is  in the graphAnalytics.PNG 

@Mvhkbc 

Thank you for your reply.

If you select "Storage Systems -> Systems" then from that page left hand side if you select any system which supports this feature, then under "Overview", there should be one section called "Performance & Saturation". There left hand side it should show the "Score".

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo
Mvhkbc
Advisor

No score here !

Score.PNG

@Mvhkbc 

I have upgraded SSMC 3.6.1 to SSMC 3.7 and I can see that Performance Score option now removed. At this moment I have no clue why this feature got removed. May be someone from HPE SSMC team can help us here who is having more information regarding this topic.

SSMC 3.6.1 we have noticed "This panel shows the performance and saturation scores for a single selected System at a 5 minute granularity over the past 24 hours or the user selected time period. You can zoom in on the chart to change the time period being displayed."

SSMC 3.7 we have seen "This panel shows the saturation score for a single selected System at a 5 minute granularity over the past 24 hours or the user selected time period. You can zoom in on the chart to change the time period being displayed."

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo