1752620 Members
4190 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: SSMC Dashboards

T_1_6
Regular Advisor

SSMC Dashboards

I, as the administrator, have crreated a lovely set of customised dashboards for my team. However, when logged in as someone else, the dashboards the other users see are just default.

Is there any way to make the dashboards I created the default dashboard for all users of SSMC ?

Also now I notice in SSMC 3.7 we see a load of non-editable system schedules, this did not happen with 3.6.1, is this expected? Thanks

SSMC3_7.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Mohsina_4
HPE Pro

Hi T_1_6,

Thank you for posting your query. As I see, you are looking for “SSMC Dashboards" query.

Our engineers are looking into this and we will reply to you shortly.

Kindly await with us.

Mohsina

Accept or Kudo

Mark29
Visitor

Hello T_1_6,

Thank you for your query.

The dashboard settings is unique to the user and the same settings will not be visible when logged into the SSMC as a different user. 

I do not see an option to set a customized Dashboard as default for other users. Each user would have to customize it based on their requirement.

I also tried creating one customized dashboard each on different user accounts and I was not able to see them on the other. 

Further, In regards to the system schedules, I will check and keep you posted if they can be edited.

I am an HPE Employee

I am an HPE Employee
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

The system schedules have always been there. Those are standard and have always been visible with the "showsched" command. 

In the past, SSMC has automatically filtered them out so you would just see customer-created schedules.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo