108810 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: GSP password reset

SOLVED
Go to solution
hpuxrox
Respected Contributor

Thanks! Brother Randall, Admin:Admin did the trick. I was so used to hp:hp on other machines. Live and learn.
Senthil Kumar .A_1
Honored Contributor

hi yates,
my knowledge is accurate, as for as rx2600 server is concerned.But, still i would sujjest you to look for a small switch on the gsp(MP) card behind the server.probably beside the switch it would have also mentioned (press to reset MP).this would reset all configured options, including your MP LAN ip to 192.0.0.192,Password to Admin and so on....Infact i found two users to my MP by default, namely User and Admin(also note that the first letter is in uppercase and so is the password also).If such a option is available in your server indeed, please use it sparingly.

senthil
Let your effort be such, the very words to define it, by a layman - would sound like a "POETRY" ;)
Senthil Kumar .A_1
Honored Contributor

hi yates,
my knowledge is accurate, as for as rx2600 server is concerned.But, still i would suggest you to look for a small switch on the gsp(MP) card behind the server.probably beside the switch it would have also mentioned (press to reset MP).this would reset all configured options, including your MP LAN ip to 192.0.0.192,Password to Admin and so on....Infact i found two users to my MP by default, namely User and Admin(also note that the first letter is in uppercase and so is the password also).If such a option is available in your server indeed, please use it sparingly.

senthil
Let your effort be such, the very words to define it, by a layman - would sound like a "POETRY" ;)