When I try boot it finish with:
Entry init -3

Thanks for help.

6 REPLIES 6
Michael Elleby III_1
Trusted Contributor

Re: Workstation b2600

Lubo-

Have you tried booting it from an alternate device by interrupting the process when you see the messages to do so after you have turned it on, load a cdrom into the drive, change your boot path and see if it will then boot up successfully?

Mike
Knowledge Is Power
Tim Adamson_1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Check out the firmware level of the server and see if a more recent version is available. If so, update the firmware and try again.

Hope it helps!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Lubo
Advisor

Firmware is there 1.4.
I tried to put disk to another workstation and disk is OK. And too from another workstation to my.
So I think it will be mother board to replace.
If you have some idea ....
Thanks
Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

Can you tell if the drives are spinning up at all within the chassis? You may have trouble, but it is possible to kind of hear the drives from the back of the system. Another way to is power on the system and let it run for a while, and then power off and open up to see if the drives are warm or not.

Other than that, if the disks used to work in this system and now they dont (but do in other systems) then something has gone wrong with the controller or connectors. In the B2600 the system board contains pretty much all of it.

-Bob
----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!
Morten Pilek├жr

Please can you help me with version 1.3 FW of the firmware for B2600 ?
Robert-Jan Goossens
Honored Contributor

Morten,

Please open a new thread, add your question and your HPUX version.

Best regards.,
Robert-Jan