New Discussion юеВ

Re: booting rp7410

SOLVED
Go to solution
Andrew Rutter
Honored Contributor

hi,

from your log file posted, you have io fan 3 failed.

check the status of all the fans from the MP commands.

also see this manual, specifically page 110 for the io fan location and slot numbering.

http://www.dectrader.com/docs/set2/A6752-96007.pdf

but you need to bring the room temperature down! open the door, get the air conditioning services or whatever it takes to keep the temperature down

Andy
Nelson Chamba
Regular Advisor

Thank you Torsten and Adrew,

This document is the one i was looking for. Now I'm facing problems wit the order because the supplier asked me to give him a Funs part number and i don't know how to get it without removing the covers and take the funs out.

the 2 front and 2 rear funs are working good the ones that are failing maybe ca be the one of the 6 PCI Funs and for that i need to take out the top cover and i never did it. So a need walk-around on this.

Regards.
AnthonySN
Respected Contributor

login to MP
then
cm
then give df -a
will show all the parts detail
Andrew Rutter
Honored Contributor

hi,

The front and back have the same part number, use the same fans.

Your server may have fans A6752-04010 or A6752-67030 installed, this is an older part number/revision of the pci card cage fans

here are the new part numbers

A6752-04071 Smart fan assembly - For hot-swap PCI card cage

A6752-67129 Front/rear hot-swap smart fan assembly

The part numbers may also be that doc I mentioned. You can find out parts information for the server here

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=A6752A

Andy

Nelson Chamba
Regular Advisor

Hi guys,

many thanks for all of you, i already placed a order and now waiting for the spares to replace, after that i will boot up my server again because i can't cool down the temperature of my server room anymore, the AC are running at lowest temperature the can.

please i want to thank all of you who replayed me, it was my first time posting here and i was completely blind but now i got the directions.

thanks