Need to find a pdf copy of A3262-90011 HP 9000/D class servers service manual
13 REPLIES 13
Tom Ward_1
Honored Contributor

Re: service manual hp 9000 D-class

Hello Robert,

Have you checked
http://docs.hp.com/en/hw.html#D-Class%20Server

I see operator and installation guides, but no service manual. HP may not let that one out.

Regards,
Tom
Robert Bryan
Frequent Advisor

I have already looked at both of those guides...But the service guide has all the LCD error codes and some other info that is not in the operators guide.

HP has no service manuals available from the part store

Thanks Robert
Tom Ward_1
Honored Contributor

Hello Robert,

The only other place you may find info on a D-class is at
http://www.openpa.net/systems/index.html#deskside

But I don't find a service manual there either.

Good luck,
Tom
Robert Bryan
Frequent Advisor

I still am unbale to locate a copy of the service manual, so if anyone knows where I can find a copy it would be greatly appreciated...

Tom, thanks for the link it did provide some useful information...

Dave Unverhau_1
Honored Contributor
Solution

Robert,

I have an old manual, but it's nearly 500 pages. The error code tables occupy chapters of over 20 pages each divided according to model (e.g. D200/210/310, Dx50/Dx60, and Dx70/80/90 & R380/90).

If you can narrow down what you need a bit, maybe I can post a PDF of the useful pages here. There's no way I could post the whole thing, as it's way over the size limit allowed.

btw, I don't know why it's not on the documentation site, except that it's so old. I don't see anything in the manual to indicate it's HP internal only.

Best Regaards,

Dave
Romans 8:28
Robert Bryan
Frequent Advisor

Dave,

I need
Error codes for D270, D370, and D350
Hardware replacement procedures
And any hardware schematics

What ever you can send would be most appreciated

Thanks Robert
Dave Unverhau_1
Honored Contributor

OK, Robert. I'll see what I can do. I'm not in the office today, so I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow, anyway.

Best Regards,

Dave
Thayanidhi
Honored Contributor

Hi,
Unfortunately some of the old service manuals are not available for download from hp site. You may order one from from partsurfer site.

http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=partinfo&template=main&cpric=&psrchmode=&partsrch=A3262-90011

I think only HP or ASP can have service manual(s).

Regds
TT
Attitude (not aptitude) determines altitude.
Dave Unverhau_1
Honored Contributor

Robert,

I've hit a bit of a snag with the manual, in that I don't have a way (that I know) of breaking the pdf file into smaller chunks, and the full manual is about 4MB, too large to post. When I tried scanning the individual pages, the resulting PDF gets to be over 1MB very fast, because it's built from images. I'm trying to locate a PC with a full version of Acrobat so I can save individual chapters as separate PDF files.

I could email the manual to you, but I don't want to ask you to post your address here. I'll see what I can do this weekend...

Best Regards,

Dave