New Discussion юеВ

Re: superdome

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

superdome

Hi,

I have a superdome that came in with cell boards configured in partitions.But it came in without the cell boards.I have one cell board in the machine and I can boot to it fine.My question is how can I blow away the old configuration and when I go to the vfp only see my one cell board instead of seeing the cell boards that used to be in there.
Thank's
Jon
3 REPLIES 3
timmy b.
Honored Contributor
Solution

Jon,
You could try running Parstatus to find out what the complex thinks its configuration is. From there you can run Parmodify to remove items. Run the MAN pages to get a better understanding of the correct syntax to use.

Or you could run a CC from the MP>CM prompt. This will remove ALL configurations and create a new Genisys partition. WARNING: This will erase the info for your current partition, so you will want to write everything down first! (Boot paths, etc.)

Good luck - Tim
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand Binary, and those who don't.
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I do not have the os loaded on this machine it is a test box.I tried to do cc but it gives me an error and will not do it.

Jon
Jon Steele
Valued Contributor

Thank you
Jon