BladeSystem - General
1752784 Members
6111 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: EFUSE reset caused network problems to my Blade server BL460C Gen 8 with esxi 5.5.0

jean12
Occasional Contributor

EFUSE reset caused network problems to my Blade server BL460C Gen 8 with esxi 5.5.0

Hi, All

I have a serious problem with my blade server BL460C Gen 8,we do have 6 at work enclosed in C7000 blade server enclosure.

Two weeks ago with power cut off one the blade sever refused the power and I surfed on the net and find a post saying that for resetting I have to remove the server from the enclosure and insert it again,unfortunately after doing that,till now the server doesn`t detect network ,with esxi cli I find that the network cards are disconnected (vmnic0 and vmnic1).

When checking in esxi of my host the network settinsg remain unchanged but it can`t ping in the management network nor any other server or local machine can ping its IP.Could you please help to solve the problem?On the attachment is what I see when logging in the Virtual connect.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: EFUSE reset caused network problems to my Blade server BL460C Gen 8 with esxi 5.5.0

hard to tell based on this information, but the flex modules may have no connection to the outside world.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
jean12
Occasional Contributor

Hi,The problem I explained last time perisisted such that it is now printing out the following screen once booted in iLO.

I tried to install multiple version of vmware-esxi but all of them are saying "No Network adapter found".

Check the screen below of the PSOD.

I tried to contact HPE but no one helped,I talked to vmware but they said only HPE can support.Could you please help?

Regards