Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
HPE BladeSystem Server Blades
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIC Teaming not working

Max Sorokin
Regular Advisor

NIC Teaming not working

Hello,

We have a ProLiant BL460c G7 server with Windows Server 2008 R2 OS, after install latest HP service pack ( 871790_001_spp-2016.10.0-SPP2016100.2016_1015.191) for drivers and firmware upgrades Netowrk Teaming stop working. Team consit of 2 x HP NC553i 10Gb 2-port FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter. When NIC team was created, virtual adapter copletely loose connection or has a lot of drop packets. If team ceated from other adapters everything s ok. Without team HP NC553i 10Gb 2-port FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter works fine without any issues. (more details in attachment)

I suppose that the problem could be in new versions of drivers and HPE Network Configuration Utility.

BR,

Max

/Maxim
1 REPLY
noardo
Occasional Advisor