HPE Business Insights
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Industry leaders share their advice on turning change to their competitive advantage

‎09-09-2013 02:29 PM - edited ‎09-09-2013 02:32 PM

Just a quick reminder to readers. Tomorrow kicks off HP’s “Power to Change” virtual event – an exciting lineup of speakers and presentations aimed at helping you stay ahead of change and lead innovation in your organization.

Cloud computing, mobility and big data are changing the way we consume (and provide) IT. So hear from IT leaders and analysts—including speakers from T-Mobile, United Airlines, Forrester, SunTrust, Nationwide, Iron Mountain and more—on how to use change to your competitive advantage.

There are lots of great sessions, so I’ll be listening live to as many as I can, and then catching the replay on others.

Register now.

0 Kudos
About the Author

I have been a writer/editor in the technology field for several years.

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more