Advancing Life & Work
1752793 Members
6470 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article
DesireeCH

“Together we keep spinning the wheels of change” - HPE Romania

Inclusion.png

“Together we keep spinning the wheels of change” an event brought to life by Motivation NGO and HPE in Bucharest, Romania

Embrace Inclusion ERG in Romania, Bucharest exists with the objective of creating inclusion opportunities in HPE and engaging employees with NGOs and other structures to bring our contribution to the community we serve.

In our journey to raise awareness on the challenges faced by person with a disability employees and how to interact with colleagues having disabilities, we had a workshop with Motivation, the biggest NGO from Romania that is focused on improving the quality of life of people with disabilities and helping them in gaining their independence. During the workshop the participants had the opportunity to learn how to assembly wheelchairs from scratch.

During the 4 hours workshop we got to know each other, we found an effective way of collaboration and even into a competition with the assembled wheelchairs. Wheelchair team building was the perfect tool to create camaraderie and engagement through social responsibility.

Ana Maria Tvichi, Pointnext GO Southern Europe Sub Region Manager at Hewlett Packard EnterpriseAna Maria Tvichi, Pointnext GO Southern Europe Sub Region Manager at Hewlett Packard EnterpriseAbout the Author
“Being part of Diversity and Inclusion ERG had a greater impact on me and my career than I would think. It helped me in the first place, understand the value of differences, and after that in promoting inclusiveness and raise awareness about diversity within my organization”.

Ana Maria Tvichi is supporting the communication part of the ERG Embrace Inclusion in Bucharest, Romania.

Stay connected with Ana Maria via LinkedIn and to learn more about our culture, explore HPE Careers and join the team. 

Desiree Chavez
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Careers
linkedin.com/groups/7412053/
facebook.com/HPECareers
hpe.com/careers

DesireeCH
0 Kudos
About the Author

DesireeCH

Employer brand and digital media evangelist. Proactively searching for new trends and best in class practices to find, converse, share, engage and refer potential candidates and bring the best Talent for the company.

Comments