1752782 Members
6253 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Command View Cannot find EVA

Kazemaini

Command View Cannot find EVA

Hi,

I have two EVA 4000 Series and I use command view version 6.0 to manage EVAs, since last week i cannot see EVAs in command view and when ever i try to discover them, the process ends without any result. i can see all the EVAs in device manager but command view cannot discover them, is there any one who can help me with this issue, I really appriciate it.
5 REPLIES 5
Jianmin Tan_1
Advisor

Dear Kazemaini,have you try to restart the service of the command view EVA?

Best Regards
jianmin Tan
---------------------------------

Thanks & Best Regards
JM
Kazemaini

Dear jianmin,

I have tried all the things i could have thought of, restarting services, changing HBA adapter, i even installed Command View on a new server.
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Hey, tried via SSSU?

Is your server zoned in to both controllers? (CV only speaks with the master controller).

Jorge Pons
Trusted Contributor

HI

I supposed you have been revised zoning. I propososed that you have a zone only with EVA you cant see.

What CV and HSV versions have you?

Regards

BAI_TEAM

I came across this issue when I updated to the latest HP StorageWorks Fibre Channel Adapter Kit for the x86 QLogic Storport Driver 1.14.0.0 0 (version 9.1.9.25 of the QLogic Storport driver) through the VCA. Our management servers could see the luns but not the controllers. Forcing the downgrade to HP StorageWorks Fibre Channel Adapter Kit for the x86 QLogic Storport Driver Version 1.12.0.0 (version 9.1.8.27 of the QLogic Storport driver) resolved the issue. I hope this helps