4739 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

EVA 4400 CV license lost

Vladimir_A
Occasional Visitor

EVA 4400 CV license lost

Hello everyone!

When we start the controller we make an uninitalize system from controller web interface with power off and lost our license. That is may be a most big mistake that i ever made in my work with digital equiment... =(

Currently system works fine on Instant-ON free license that will be expired after 60 days.

We buy a used AG637B controller from seller that located at Germany but our location is different and our supplier can't help.

I know that Dell company via suport call make help with license recovery for old and used hardware without any fee and other issues. But with HP support i don't know where i can get the help!

Please help! If anybody know:

1. Where is i can get a support from HP (all forum topics with same problem contains broken links and my reuest via web form at common HP support site currently no with responce over two weeks).

2. Is this a way for paid recovery or free recovery for old used HP hardware buyed without any contracts and no warranty?

3. What happens when 60-day trial will be expired?

2 REPLIES 2
HPSDMike
HPE Pro

Re: EVA 4400 CV license lost

I would suggest contacting the licensing group for your region. Explain your situation, provide them with as much details as you can (array SN, order number, order date, etc). 

http://enterpriselicense.hpe.com/public/contact

I work for HPE. The comments in this post are my own and do not represent an official reply from the company. No warranty or guarantees of any kind are expressed in my reply.

Accept or Kudo

Vladimir_A
Occasional Visitor

Re: EVA 4400 CV license lost

Thanks! I will try.