5694 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: EVA 4400 Replication Error

Ashwin-Scindhe
Advisor

EVA 4400 Replication Error

See a lot of Replication errors reported on P6000 EVA

0c10000c; A Destination Data Replication Group has been marked for a Full Copy.

0c09620c; Data Replication Log for the specified Data Replication Group has reached its maximum capacity; The Data Replication Group has been marked for a Full Copy; Evaluate the need to manually resize the Data Replication Log for affected Data Replication Group.

0c5c670c; Replication data exchange copy resources on the inter site link have been reduced to the minimum allowed value.

Please advise

3 REPLIES 3
Cali
Honored Contributor

I assume you have a bandwidth problem.

If the bandwidth is to low (1st error) the Replication Log fills up (2nd error) and if the Log-Space is full, the Array needs a Full Sync to get back In-Sync (3nd error).

The replication log holding all the data, that can not be "shipped" to the destination (why ever).

This also can happen, if the Destination Array is to slow or down, but the 1st error point to bandwith.

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
Ashwin-Scindhe
Advisor

Thank you for the reply.

These messages have been seen only on 2 Data Replication groups out of 10 groups.

Before the messages I posted occur this happens:

0c69000c; The specified Data Replication Group Data Replication Log has hit the 99 percent full mark.

0c65000c; The specified Data Replication Group Data Replication Log has hit the 50 percent full mark

After that see below messages:

0c03000c; The specified Data Replication Group has transitioned to the Merging state, because the Data Replication Destination Storage System is now accessible or resumed.

0c5c670c; Replication data exchange copy resources on the inter site link have been reduced to the minimum allowed value.

0c75000c; The Source Virtual Disk in group Data Replication Group has finished Merge Sync.

0c70000c; The specified Destination Virtual Disk has successfully completed a Fast Resync.

Please advise if it is completeing the replication.

Cali
Honored Contributor

Looks like the Replication Link was down and is now OK.

Groups are now in Sync again and the Array should be green.

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.