6434 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: EVA8400 CV 9.x Unlimited License 8K is Not working - Instant-On expired

McKDEVStorage
Advisor

EVA8400 CV 9.x Unlimited License 8K is Not working - Instant-On expired

ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT CV

Well this is frustrating and I've been working with HP with no solution and a whole lot of bad or incomplete suggestions. Here's the scenario. Figured I better ask here too.

1. EVA8400 was installed and working with CV 9.2 and Instant-ON license. Almost 4 months ago.

2. Installed T5183A - HP CV EVA 8k Series Unlimited Lic in preparation for the instant-on to expire.

3. Both licenses show VALID until May 17th when the instant-on license expired and inactive now. Now the Subsystem is unmanageable with warning even though the unlimited non-upgrade license shows valid!

Things tried:

1 - removed then reinstalled EVA 8k license with GUI and SSSU till blue in face.

2 - Removed and reinstalled CV with extreme cleaning but still reinstalls expired. Restarted, refreshed and every other trick. Same result.

3 - Upgrade XCS to 09522000 latest on web and repeated all steps above, same symptom. License State = NOT LICENSED.

ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT CV
ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT CV
ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT CV
3 REPLIES 3
Taohung
Frequent Advisor

HP CV EVA 8100 Series Unlimited License
T5183A
That is not for EVA8400.

You need a "HP CV EVA 8400 Unlimited LTU
TA649A" to enable Command view license.
McKDEVStorage
Advisor

Thank you! That was indeed the problem and I got my HP rep to issue me the correct license for 8400 and not just the 8K.
McKDEVStorage
Advisor

HP found the problem and gave me the solution. They had issued me the wrong license first time around but a support person spotted the issue.