HPE EVA Storage

EVAperf drg command does not give any output

Thiyagarajan R
Occasional Contributor

EVAperf drg command does not give any output

EVAperf drg command does not give any output.

The setups as below:
EVA 6400 firmware version: 09534000
Command View EVA V9.02.01 build 100426
EvaPerf version: 9.2.0.112309A

Please advise.
4 REPLIES 4
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: EVAperf drg command does not give any output

Hi, I don't think drg is a valid command.

In the "Command View EVA user guide" page 45 and in there the command you may be looking for is 'drt' - does that work? (drt shows data replication tunnel statistics)
Thiyagarajan R
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Johan for your reply.

However I see evaperf drg must be working based on the CV EVA user guide http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c02492843/c02492843.pdf - page 96. Because it matches the controller and the firwmare version.

I would advise the end customer to check if drt command executes and if that helps to give the needed information.

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Hey, had a look in the release notes for Command View 9.3. Maybe the drg command was introduced in that version? Couldn't find in your user guide which CV version it applies to.

Enhancement in CV evaperf 9.3:

"New cumulative countersâ Two new counters are provided for cumulative DR group metrics and controller metrics for supported layered applications. "
Sivaramakrishna_1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

What is the EVA XCS Version on the DR EVA. If this EVA is not participating in Data Replication, then output will be NULL.

Even though 9.2 supports for 9534, HP suggesting to go for 9.3 as best recommanded for 9534.