1753401 Members
7378 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP MPIO DSM for EVA...Driver Ver. 4.0.5.110

Bob Firek
Regular Advisor

HP MPIO DSM for EVA...Driver Ver. 4.0.5.110

Does anyone know where I can download the HP MPIO Full Featured DSM for EVA4x00/6x00/8x00 families of Disk Arrays that has driver version 4.0.5.110? This is the driver version that was downloaded on a ProLiant BL460c G1 blade from Windows Update. When I try to update our EVA managment server, ProLiant DL385 G2, via Windows update it indicates the the update was successful but when I reboot MPIO shows up in device manager saying the the driver was not completely installed. I can not access my storage unless I roll back the driver and reboot. I'm trying to find this version to load manually but all I can find on the HP website is the version 3.03.00. There is a HP MPIO DSM Manager for Full Featured DSMs but it only has the manager.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Niels Vejrup Pedersen
Respected Contributor

Hello,

Usually you don't get any yellow devices by not installing the driver - you just get multiple disks since it does not understand multipathing.

If you get an exclamation mark om devices in device manager its typically the array driver, which is only an INF file to make windows happy... This INF is included with the HBA drivers.

If youre still looking for the MPIO here is the link.

ps: remember MS STORTPORT updates...

Try this link: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=dk&prodTypeId=18964&prodSeriesId=421492&prodNameId=421494&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=co-71731-1

Regards
Abdul R Miyanji
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what is the latest version for EVA MPIO that I can download for EVA8100, a link will be very helpful.

Thanks