HPE EVA Storage

HP SEA: CUST: CA warning: UKSOEVA01: Excessive out of order message rate on the inter site link., Sy

Siva Chandrasekaran

HP SEA: CUST: CA warning: UKSOEVA01: Excessive out of order message rate on the inter site link., Sy

Hi

Atttached is an error message I constantly get from the EVA, I could do with a little guidance in order to work it out?
3 REPLIES 3
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Re: HP SEA: CUST: CA warning: UKSOEVA01: Excessive out of order message rate on the inter site link., Sy

The attached file give a good hint ;-)

Recommended Action:
Check fabric switch settings and inter site link quality
Steven Clementi
Honored Contributor

Re: HP SEA: CUST: CA warning: UKSOEVA01: Excessive out of order message rate on the inter site link., Sy

A little more detail on the SAN infrastructure would be helpful here...

Since you are doing CA... have you or the person that set the SAN up... configured In-order Delivery?

WHat SAn Switchs are you using?

Steven
Steven Clementi
HP Master ASE, Storage, Servers, and Clustering
MCSE (NT 4.0, W2K, W2K3)
VCP (ESX2, Vi3, vSphere4, vSphere5, vSphere 6.x)
RHCE
NPP3 (Nutanix Platform Professional)
Sivaramakrishna_1
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I found that it is a EVA8400 running with XCS 9534. This will support exchange based routing wherte there is no need to set the Inorder delivery parameters in Switch.

But you need to change the parameter under Data Replication properties to HP SCSI complaint protocol(is a exchange based routing) which is not default.

REgards,
Siva