HPE EVA Storage
1753292 Members
6353 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPE P6000 Control Panel

Stg-Express

HPE P6000 Control Panel

Доброго времени суток. Закрылась 2я компания, от нее достались 4 комплекта контроллеров с полками.

К моей глупости и по незнанию, сделал сброс контроллера. позже выяснил что теперь у меня нет лицензии на использование HP P6000 Command View. Вопрос, можно ли как то восстановить работоспособность системы? на сайтах копался, нужны номера соглашения и так далее, их нет, в наличии есть только счета от компании которая продавала и серийные номера устройств. компания поставщик закрылась.

снизу зияет данная надпись:

Google Translated

Good day. The 2nd company was closed, 4 sets of controllers with shelves got from it.

To my stupidity and out of ignorance, I reset the controller. later found out that now I do not have a license to use the HP P6000 Command View. The question is, is it possible to somehow restore the system?

digging on sites, you need agreement numbers and so on, they are not there, only accounts from the company that sold and serial numbers of devices are available. supplier company closed. this inscription gapes from below:

License Alerts:
HP P6000 Command View, HP P6000 Business Copy, HP P6000 Continuous Access and HP P6000 Thin Provisioning require a valid license key configuration to be in compliance with the end-user-license-agreement (EULA). See online help for more details.
→ This system does not have an HP P6000 Command View General License

1 REPLY 1
Shawn_K
HPE Pro

Re: HPE P6000 Control Panel

Hello,

The Command View license is generated by the system serial number and the user contract agreement. Since you have bought the system from a company you will have to purchase a new license.

Cheers,
Shawn

I work for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The comments in this post are my own and do not represent an official reply from HPE. No warranty or guarantees of any kind are expressed in my reply.

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo