HPE EVA Storage

HPE - StorageWorks - EVA 4400 - Management Group security certificate

deblaisdell
Occasional Advisor

HPE - StorageWorks - EVA 4400 - Management Group security certificate

Please, does anyone know how to retore an older Management Group security certificate?  A newer (not working yet) certicate was loaded, but needs to be replaced by the older certificate.

Any HPE that addresses this, please send the URL that I can get to it. 

Any help appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
veeyarvi
HPE Pro

Re: HPE - StorageWorks - EVA 4400 - Management Group security certificate

Hello deblaisdell,

The document https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=c05169142&docLocale=en_US can be referred for managing security.

But, I think, you may be facing the issue due to the retirement of Adobe Flash. In that case, you might need to reach to support so that a packaged browser can be obtained for your active contract.

Regards, 

Veeyaarvi

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
deblaisdell
Occasional Advisor

Re: HPE - StorageWorks - EVA 4400 - Management Group security certificate

Thank you for the response.

Regarding "...you may be facing the issue due to the retirement of Adobe Flash. ..."

No where in the referenced document does it address the question being asked. The document only has:

=====

Accessing HP P6000 Command View

NOTE: When logging in for te first time to HP P6000 Command View from a browser, the following message appears:

Failed to connect to Discovery. The Management Group (MG) certificate may not be installed. Please refer to help for more information.

Click here to install the Management Group certificate

Make sure to install the management group security certificate and refresh the browser to unblock the connection.

=====

Everything was working fine until 25-Aug-2021.  Then the troubloe started with the issues started.  I'm figuring that the 25-Aug-2021 date was set months in advance since the start date on the Management Group security certificate for Command View as set to 25-Aug-2021.

Yes, the contract support POC will be contacted.  

V/R,

deblaisdell