4995 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: IE showing white page while loading HP P6000 Command View

Systems_ET
Occasional Advisor

Hi Srinivas Bhat,

We are using with domain administrator and also with another admin user.
Both the users are members of Administrators, HP Storage Admins, and HP Storage Users.
Should we add these users to any other groups?
Last time we were able to login successfully was one month back.

Thank you,
System Support

Systems_ET
Occasional Advisor

Hi @sbhat09 ,

Could you please let us know if you have received our previous reply? 

Thank you,

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @Systems_ET,

Sorry for the delayed response. I had received your response outside my working hours followed by weekend.

If you were able to login successfully with the same user before with the exact same settings, but it is not working now, is strange. To address this, it requires log analysis and deep insight into the problem. So I recommand you to contact HPE support.

The important point what I can tell is, 'Domain users will not have access outside the domain'. So, the system resource you are accessing must be part of the same domain the user id belongs to. Hope the domain settings were not changes after you had successfully logged in before.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Systems_ET
Occasional Advisor

Hello Srinivas,

Thank you for the update.
Recently we have changed the domain admin password but we are able to login to the EVA Command view using the new password but facing this issue. 
Should we have to change or modify any of the EVA configurations with the new domain password? 

Thank you,

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @Systems_ET,

There seems to be something wrong with the user rights. To investigate further, it requires deeper insight into the problem and logs analysis. So I recommend you to contact HPE support.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo