HPE EVA Storage
1753821 Members
8784 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Question of Compatability. Integrate HP/EVA8000 to SAN fabric of McData switches.

MitVongNam
Frequent Advisor

Question of Compatability. Integrate HP/EVA8000 to SAN fabric of McData switches.

Hi Everyone,
I have new (new to me!) EVA8000 array and E7000 blade servers delivered. The plan to is integrate them into the existing SAN of EMC arrays and McData switches (firmware version at 09.07.02 level). I am seeing the blade servers were delivered pre-installed with HP BLc QLogic QMH2462 hba cards. My concern/question is compatability issue. Can someone point me to HP resources that can answer some of my questions? like
What version of QM2462 firmware & driver will work with McData (at 09.07.02 level)?
What do I need to look out for? in term of integrating HP/EVA8000 into current EMC environment? Thanks in advance.
Regards, MT4
1 REPLY 1
TechHelp24
Frequent Advisor

Re: Question of Compatability. Integrate HP/EVA8000 to SAN fabric of McData switches.

see the Brocade Compatibility Matrix for compatibility beetwen QLogic driver to E/OSc and Fabric OS. For compatibilty beetwen FOS and E/OSc see the Release Notes. You can find all this in the Brocade Community http://community.brocade.com