4699 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Slow EVA 4400 DR group replication with MXP 110

Charlie llewellyn
Occasional Advisor

Re: Slow EVA 4400 DR group replication with MXP 110

Hi Heather,

I am afraid that we have still not got to the bottom of this issue!! It is still causing us considerable problems.

Nader, please could you specify which version of the controller firmware this is fixed in?

Thanks

Charlie
Heather O'Neil
Advisor

Nader,

We have the same issue even after upgrading to 0953400 which is the latest firmware. I know that 09534000 was supposed to fix many CA issues, but I can assure you this is not one of them. i know of at least three other customers which are having the same issue even after upgrading to 09534000.

Thanks,
-Heather
Nader Qaid A.
Frequent Advisor

can you attach an updated san visibility report
Enterprise Servers and Storages Engineer
Nader Qaid A.
Frequent Advisor

with one of my customers we fixed this problem before 2 monthes and it is working normally.
if you have any SAN reporting tool send me the report to detrimine exact points.
Nader Qaid A.
Enterprise Servers and Storages Engineer
Brian Hendrickson (HF)
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I'm curious if this was ever fully resolved. We have P6300 EVAs with MPX 110 routers and are having similar issues. We are running XCS 1010000 and the MPX 110's are on 2.4.4.5. They are set at 50Mbps and the replication jobs do complete, but every 30 minutes we get PING errors and messages in the EVA log stating "Replication data exchange copy resources on the inter site link have been reduced to the minimum allowed value."

We run an all VMware vSphere 5 environment and have had performance issues on LUNs that are being replicated. We recently dedicated Fiber Port 3 on all controllers to do the replication which helped, but it's still not quite right.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!