HPE EVA Storage
1753797 Members
7483 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Storageworks Command view EVA, no storage systems are available.

AndreV
Occasional Contributor

Storageworks Command view EVA, no storage systems are available.

When I connect to the EVA, I get the above message saying that there is no storage systems available. We have changed the network switches this past weekend and it seems to conincide with that.  No fiber was touched, just RJ-45. The storgae system is still available on the network since my backups are still working, this had been previously configured to be seen in the backup server. It seems the problem is with the management console, but I can't figure it out. I have restarted the command view service multiple times without success and also have reset the NIC on the controller by taking it out and inserting it back in. This unit is connected to the fiber on our hp enclosure C7000 and all was working before this switch change. Can someone assist ?

2 REPLIES 2
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

do you use more than a single cv instance? array based vs. server based management for example?

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
AndreV
Occasional Contributor

I am still trying to get a full grasp on how the network and servers are configured, but getting there, I've been here less than a year. As far as I know it is the only instance of this CV we are using since I don't even know what the IP of this HSV300 is to connect to.  Our controller is a HSV300 with only one disk array the eva 4400 or 4000, not even sure on that. It is managed from one server which is a VM on one of our hosts in the HP Enclosure.