108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Storeonce stuck on service set

SOLVED
Go to solution
DSinghp
Occasional Advisor

Storeonce stuck on service set

Hi Team, storeonce box stuck on service set "FS consistency check progress" due to that storeonce box not booting up. PFA,storeonce6500.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
DSinghp
Occasional Advisor

Re: Storeonce stuck on service set

Hi team,  is there any dependancy on cache battery, kindly confirm is this issue related to cache module battery because in my case one raid controller battery is in failed state but second raid controller battery optimal. 

Ayaaz
HPE Pro

Hello, 

The filesystem check is usually started on the service set when there is an unclean reboot/shutdown of the node.

In other cases when there is an integrity error on the stores at that time also filesystem check is triggered on node or service restart.

This usually take a few hours to complete and till then the services are not started. 

If its taking longer like a day or two or more then you will have to provide more details like logs to check on the issue. 

There could be a hung process or bad disk causing it to stuck or fail.

Thanks,

Ayaaz

I work for HPE
Ayaaz
HPE Pro
Solution

Hello, 

Could you please let me know if your issue is resolved and if all the service sets are running again.

Thanks, 

Ayaaz

I work for HPE
DSinghp
Occasional Advisor

Dear Ayaaz, After replaced faulty part storage came optimal but we have observed issue with service set so we involve HPE storeonce expert team, they are working on issue.