HPE Ezmeral Software platform
1752703 Members
5873 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: AI/ML must see sessions and demos HPE Discover!

L_Engebretson
HPE Blogger

AI/ML must see sessions and demos HPE Discover!

Today’s successful enterprise needs insights on demand – at any scale and from edge to cloud. AI, ML, and data analytics are the technologies that will help get you there. Yet understanding the newest advancements in these areas can be overwhelming. That’s where HPE can help.

Learning about new technologies, trends, and opportunities is what HPE Discover 2021 is all about. Join us for this free, virtual event -- packed with actionable live and on-demand sessions, key announcements, and much more. HPE Discover runs June 22–24 for Americas and June 23–25 for APJ and EMEA.

Register here for HPE Discover 2021.

I’ve put together a list of recommended AI, ML, and data analytics (along with HPE Ezmeral) sessions, demos, and hands-on labs to attend that will help fast-track your AI journey.  Check out this blog with all the info! 

1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rensing
HPE Pro

Re: AI/ML must see sessions and demos HPE Discover!

I understand there will be some very interesting sessions on using Spark for analytics, including a demo by Don Wake. I also heard that ORock Technologies will be talking about how they use HPE Ezmeral. Lots of great info on containers, machine learning, and AI, too

I work for HPE