1751763 Members
6228 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPE DEV - Workshops-on-Demand

Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

HPE DEV - Workshops-on-Demand

The workshops-on-demand is an initiative from the HPE DEV Team, which was started mid-November 2020 as a way to provide virtual, yet hands-on, experience to customers during KubeCon 2020. 

The experience, based on Jupyter Notebooks, is now availableto everyone, 24x7, free of charge, over the Internet. Once registered, you will be allocated a learning environment for a period of 4 hours, providing you plenty of time to follow the Notebook instructions and run all the labs.

We already offer 10 workshops from Git and REST API 101, Python and Rust programming to Ezmeral Container platform, and HPE OneView. The survey at the end, provides you with an opportunity to tell us what other content you'd like to see.

Try now!

We also provide video replays of each of these, as well as a dedicated channel in our Slack workspace, shall you need more support. 

We will use this discussion to announce new Workshops-on-Demand and share your experience.

I work for HPE
10 REPLIES 10
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

Ezmeral Workshops-on-Demand

• Intro to the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform REST API

Replay/Register

• Using Kubernetes CSI with HPE Ezmeral Container Platform

Replay/Register

• Automate apps with the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform 

Replay/Register

I work for HPE
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

Programming Language Workshops-on-Demand

• RUST 101 - Introduction to the Rust programming language

Replay/Register

• Python 101 - Introduction to Python programming language

Replay/Register

• API 101 - REST API basics and the value they provide

Replay/Register

I work for HPE
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

Developer productivity Workshops-on-Demand

• GIT 101 – Get involved in the open source community

Replay/Register

• Streamline app development with open source Grommet

Replay/Register

I work for HPE
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

DevOps/Infrastructure-as-Code Workshops-on-Demand

• Introduction to the HPE OneView REST API

Replay/Register

• Redfish API 101 - Introduction to Redfish programming through the use of PowerShell and Python

Replay/Register

I work for HPE
fred Passeron
HPE Pro

Adding some new content in the ever growing catalog of our Workshops-on-Demand! We recently added "Building a dynamic Machine Learning pipeline with KubeDirector". here is the abstract: Looking for a quick introduction to Machine Learning (ML) pipeline with KubeDirector, an open source project from HPE? Take this free hands-on workshop to learn how to tie together different pieces of the Machine Learning process to create a ML pipeline with KubeDirector. You will discover how the key use of KubeDirector and its capabilities enable a dynamic ML pipeline on a CNCF-certified Kubernetes cluster managed by HPE Ezmeral Container Platform. As Always, it is backed up with a video that could help you, should you need it. 

As mentionned by Didier, Slack channels are also available to provide support.

You now have all the info you need! Stop reading and start a new workshop !

k8sDynamicMLPipeline.jpg

“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.” Isaac Asimov
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

Workshop-on-Demand: Kubernetes 101

DevCom-Kubernetes101-210512-v2.png

Check out our new Workshop-on-Demand. Available 24x7, free, this is a great hands-on experience to get started with Kubernetes. And it's powered by Ezmeral Software!

https://hackshack.hpedev.io/workshops

I work for HPE
Dale_Rensing
HPE Pro

Hey, I heard that there was going to be a "badge recognition" program for folks finishing the HPE DEV workshops. Can you tell me more about it?

I work for HPE
Didier Lalli
HPE Pro

Yes, this is correct. We will be introducing a "badge" program for HPE Discover next week. Badges will be provided to workshops-on-demand finishers, via email, and they'll get a chance to share them on social media with a simple click. We are also creating a set of special badges for our most loyal users.

There is only one way to find out how good they look: try it!

I work for HPE
DenisChoukroun
HPE Pro

Want to learn how to streamline a typical end-to-end machine learning workflow for delivering ML model to production?

Register today to take this free HPE DEV workshop-on-demand on HPE Ezmeral ML Ops.

Deploying end-to-end machine learning workflows with HPE Ezmeral MLOps.jpg

I work for HPE