108792 Solutions
New Discussion

default login id and password

shyang72
Occasional Contributor

default login id and password

Hello all, 

I recently installed Ezmeral container platform, 

What is the default login id/password for CentOS8.0 and Ubuntu 18.04 which were provided as default on Applications menu ? 

q1.jpg

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
LudA
HPE Pro

Re: default login id and password

You should be able to ssh via kubectl --exec from the kubernetes cluster master, for example: 

kubectl exec -ti test-vanilla-centos-slznd-0 --namespace spark-tenant -- bash
[root@test-vanilla-centos-slznd-0 /]#

see: 

https://docs.containerplatform.hpe.com/54/reference/kubernetes-applications/general/Deploying_Applications.html?hl=kubedirector%2Ccentos

shyang72
Occasional Contributor

@LudA 

Thanks but I want to know default login password for app image when we installed the ezmeral runtime.

Do I need to check the password for every instance if I deploy 100 centos instances?

LudA
HPE Pro

Hi,

For normal ssh to a container (user/password) an external auth service needs to be configured under Global Settings and Authentication. Also, the container image must have the ssh service enabled (the default image may not have it). If installed/enabled, it should be listed and visible under the 'services' column for the image . In that case, you can ssh with the user's name and password from the auth service, otherwise kubectl commands are the option. Thanks. 

shyang72
Occasional Contributor

@LudA Hi LudA, 

Can you check my other post? 

I could login jupyter notebook(deployed from HPE provided template mltoolkit jupyter) using ldap authenticated user, but not to ssh.