HPE Ezmeral: Uncut
CalvinZito

Big HPE Ezmeral news: new cloud-native unified analytics and more!

I’m honored to be writing my first HPE Ezmeral blog post to share with you the huge news we had today with HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform and HPE Ezmeral. To help communicate the news, I created a Chalk Talk that gives an overview of HPE Ezmeral and also talks about what’s new.

In the Chalk Talk, I discuss the HPE Ezmeral solutions either standalone or on HPE GreenLake:

• Modernize your legacy data and legacy apps with HPE Ezmeral Runtime.
  • Scale up Apache Spark lakehouses with the HPE Ezmeral Unified Analytics, the industry’s first hybrid lakehouse solution for analytics and AI/ML.
  • Speed up data science ML workflows with HPE Ezmeral MLOps, intregrated ML workflows for easy data science team collaboration.
  • And underpinning it all is HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric File and Object Store, the industry’s first edge to cloud data fabric optimized for analytics.

What’s new? There were two things we announced: HPE Ezmeral Unified Analytics and the Object Store. Get more details about those in the Chalk Talk that I’ll share next.

Watch the Chalk Talk

Here’s the Chalk Talk that you can watch to get a bit more details.

Get all the information from this announcement

Let me point you to a couple of places where you can get more:

One other update. If you haven't heard my Around the IT Block podcast is now an official HPE podcast.  If you haven't heard, here's a short 5 minute podcast giving an update. You can click the Subscribe button in the player to get a few of the places you can listen to it. 

Here are the places you can now subscribe to Around the IT Block presented by HPE: iTunesGoogle Podcast, Amazon Music, StitcherPodcast Adddict and Spotify podcast.  

About Calvin Zito 

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2020 marked 37 years with HP/HPE. I was recently recognized as a 11 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Ezmeral
linkedin.com/showcase/hpe-ezmeral
hpe.com/HPE_Ezmeral

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.