Security e-Series
1753349 Members
4965 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Multiple Site-to-Site IPSec VPN configuration between H3C Secpath F1000e and Cisco ASA

DJaison
Occasional Visitor

Multiple Site-to-Site IPSec VPN configuration between H3C Secpath F1000e and Cisco ASA

Dear All,

Good Day!

I have a H3C Secpath F1000e where I have client IPSec VPN (IPSec with L2TP) configured and running fine. Now I have a requirement to run an IPSec  tunnel between Cisco ASA and my firewall. As I have 1 external interface and I cannot apply multiple IPsec policies on the interface, I tried creating a IPsec policy with sequence numbers.

Seq. no. 1 being site-2-site IPsec **

Seq. no. 2 being client IPSec VPN (Inode) **

** both IKE peers have different Pre-Shared Keys

Now, I applied the newly created IPsec policy with above seq. and when I try to connect the inode client it fails in IKE nego.

Then seq. reordered as below.

Seq. no. 1 being client IPSec VPN (Inode) **

Seq. no. 2 being site-2-site IPsec **

Now, i was able to connect the VPN using inode. But site-2-site IPSec was failing with IKE PSK mismatch. Having doubt that PSK refered in my fw would be of Client VPN peer, we removed the client VPN config and enabled only site-2-site VPN.

Seq. no. 1 being site-2-site IPsec **

Now, IKE and IPsec went thru. But we had some issues in passing the traffic thru the IPsec tunnel with following error.

Help Required

1. We need to have both client VPN(Inode) and Site-2-Site VPN (2 locations as of now) co-existing.

2. Interesting traffic should pass thru the IPsec tunnel.

Thanks for reading my issue.

-D Jaison