HPE Nimble Storage
HPE Nimble Storage
Join the HPE Nimble Storage community to access blogs and forums that allow experts and collegues to share knowledge, discuss issues and find solutions.
1753959 Members
7507 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues

Posted to:
Original author:
We buy Shelf for our Alletra Array 6090, but when we read the Caution about to activate , we dont know it all the service have to shutting down before?
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi we have an old Nimble array CS1000, with 21 * 2TB disk in it. We don't use it for the moment, so it completly empty, but we will like to use it for Backup storage, but now it have 21 * 2TB disk in it, we will like to have this upgrade to 4TB disk...
Posted to:
Original author:
We currently have some HPE DL380's Gen 10 + Nimble AF40's. We have this setup with VMWARE and looking to increase resources to this vmstack. Looking at the setup currently we can add only 1 expansion shelf to our build. I was thinking of buying 1x HP...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, We have 3 x Alletra 6000 arrays and would like to know the significance of the 'Group Name' when setting these up. I would presume that we configure the same group name on each but as I have not found much information about this just asking what...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I'm trying to add a server to an existing Nimble dhci. After filling up all the information I need on the vCenter Plugin, I have an error and the message is simple "Failed to submit a task to add server", don't have any clue about wh...
Posted to:
Original author:
usually I can find them in infosight but this version is not there even though in my downloads it shows as GA. The latest I see is 6.1.2.300.
Posted to:
Original author:
This script will create the rule for Nimble volumes to use the RoundRobin PSP policy and set the policy on any existing Nimble volumes. The script will take an argument of the vCenter server or the ESX host. If it is not provided it will prompt for t...
Posted to:
Original author:
With 1 gig networks it is important to tune per path settings for maximum throughput. The default of 1000 IOs per path can cause micro bursts of saturation and limit throughput. I've done a fair amount of testing and found that the best setting is to...
Posted to:
Original author:
jrich523/NimblePowerShell · GitHub Built and tested in Version 3 (v2 compatibility will be validated but it should be fine) Install Run the following line in PowerShell iex (new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString(' https://raw.github.com/jri...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic