108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Add server certificate via REST API

SOLVED
Go to solution
BradV
Esteemed Contributor

Add server certificate via REST API

While trying to add the server certficate from a domain controller, I'm getting "Unable to establish trusted communication with the server.  The certficate of the root CA that has authorized the directory server certificate is not present in the OneView trust store."  However, when one of my co-workers did it through the gui, he checked the "Force trust leaf certificate" check box and got it added.  I don't see such an option in the REST API.  Does it exsit and I'm just missing it?

6 REPLIES 6
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Add server certificate via REST API

System recommended content:

1. HP OneView REST API Reference

2. HPE StoreOnce REST API and SDK version 3.18.x User Guide

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

BradV
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Query: Add server certificate via REST API

Telling me to read the REST API reference when I already told you that I did is absolutely useless.

ManBha
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Add server certificate via REST API

Hello,

This option is not available.

Thanks

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

BradV
Esteemed Contributor

If they could add that as an engineering change request, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for the information!

TKop
HPE Pro

If the UI is doing it, there should be a REST API as the UI is built leveraging the APIs.  You can try F12 via the browser to see what the UI is using.  I don't have a setup  at the moment to try myself.

I work for HPE
BradV
Esteemed Contributor

I tried that, but could not see what the force check box was doing.  Thanks for the suggestion!