HPE OneView
1752806 Members
5714 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Are there any unique authorizations expected to run Powershell as a planned errand?

David87

Are there any unique authorizations expected to run Powershell as a planned errand?

I have an odd circumstance, executing a PowerShell script as a planned Windows task. The content calls some HPE OneView cmdlets, and it works fine when run intelligently or when set to dispatch utilizing my own ID.

Be that as it may, when I set the assignment to run under an assistance account, the content loads however the HPE cmdlets don't run. I've confirmed that the right secret word has been set for the assistance account, and that it runs with administrator access.

Are there unique consents that should be set for the errand to run as a help account? I'm figuring this may be GPO related, however am hazy where to look.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Are there any unique authorizations expected to run Powershell as a planned errand?

No, there are no restrictions for the module. There are no interactive requirements for the library. Though depending on the Cmdlet, it could be a blocking one where it expects input. So you need to have logic to bypass confirmation where the Cmdlet has support, then have a Try/Catch block to handle further logic.

What is the script you are trying to write and use?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo