HPE OneView
1753877 Members
7491 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Can anyone help me with the Network Diagram in OneView for VMware?

SOLVED
Go to solution

Can anyone help me with the Network Diagram in OneView for VMware?

Hello friends!!

Are you able to see the network diagram in OneView for VMware? Can you share configuration details? I am having trouble figuring out how to display this.

I always get "There is no Virtual Connect information available for this host." message.

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Have you added the iLO and OA credentials to the plugin configuration?  If not, you need to.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Chris Lynch, HP wrote:

Have you added the iLO and OA credentials to the plugin configuration?  If not, you need to.

Normally I don't log in to the iLO directly. So this means I need to figure out or set the Administrator password on all iLOs. I had a feeling those fields were specific for Insight Control.

Thanks for pointing this out. I will try this out and update here.

Solution

I added the iLO and OA user accounts to the global credentials. After this I can see my enclosure, iLO and OA icons listed at the bottom. I can log in to iLO by clicking the icon. Infrastructure tab displays everything about the enclosure including logs.

Network diagram is still not displayed. I got a recommendation in the network details section. I have attached a screen capture of that. It doesn't seem to be logical. Is this necessary?

I have active/active configuration and different networks for each interconnect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OneView for vCenter version 7.5 has fixed the issue with Network Diagram.

Jundi
Advisor

Any Idea if it's possible to get these diagrams with rack mount proliant servers ?

Regards

Taj